Thursday, May 7

Crystal Flowers

Afternoon,
I don't know about you, but I am a lover of the vintage look. The details and colours that all go together, sometimes in a somewhat eclectic style; yet still beautiful and elegant. I have been lucky enough to be involved planning a summer vintage theme and it looked brilliant. Anyway, whilst reading up on all things vintage I came across a yummy site called http://www.vintagemagpie.co.uk/ . If you like buttons, brooches, crystals etc then you will have a great time working your way through the site. I just love the alternative crystal bouquets. These are brilliant if you want to have a contemporary style bouquet. They will not only look beautiful but the bride gets to keep a memento of the special day! They can be used any time of year and will look amazing for a summer or winter bride or even spring and autumn. I just wish there were gorgeous possibilities like these around when I got married.
Please visit the site and select the Gallery option to view this ladies excellent and inspirational work. I hope you like them as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment