Thursday, May 14

Peacock Princess

I am always looking at different themes/colour schemes and styles for my clients. It's always good to think out of the box and the smallest thing can stir inspiration for a wedding. I currently seem to have a love for the peacock. I adore visiting Castle Howard as they always have peacocks proudly strutting across the beautiful grounds. They seem to be so powerful yet delicate. The colours of teal, deep blues and purples go together perfectly and can be brilliant as a wedding scheme. You can be as subtle or elaborate as you wish with this look. To be honest I have had trouble finding a lot of peacock inspired wedding products but I always think that's good because it normally means it is a relatively new and unique idea. Anyway, I hope this gives you some inspiration and ideas to work with.

  • Wedding dress: Jenny Packham
  • Shoes: Emmy (Elizabeth)
  • Invitations: love 2 print
  • Bridesmaid Dresses: Romantica
  • Clutch bag: Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment