Friday, May 22

A Few Favourite Things

There always times when I get totally blown away by products that I find. At the moment I am hooked on Etsy.com. The site has the most amazing products, all handmade; some of the suppliers are UK based and even those not in the UK can ship international which is always a bonus. I have tried to pick a few of my favourite finds, but I would recommend some sit down time with a cold glass of vino and a browse through the site. You will be spoilt for choice!
A lovely set of paper stars which can be hung separately or made into a garland,
Paper butterflies would make beautiful favours or can be placed in floral centrepieces, ideal for decorating a marquee with
Dandelion wishes; where guests can write good wishes on the back and put it back into the display
Stunning bird cage would make an eye catching centrepiece. Either as it is or you can add a few subtle flowers in the base
The sweetest bride and groom birds I have ever seen and made out of vintage material and paper these can make cute cake toppers.
Credits:
*paper stars: melker
*origami butterflies: MadeByJo
*birdcage: bluepearls
*bride and groom bird: cottonbirddesigns
*dandelion wishes: kerrieom52981

2 comments:

  1. What wonderderful finds! Adore the little bride and groom birds in particular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog background btw- very pretty!

    ReplyDelete